The Dalhousie Commerce Society (DCS) is a non-profit organization that was introduced to represent the interests of over 1000 full time undergraduate, Commerce Co-op students. We strive to build a sense of community among all Dalhousie commerce undergraduates, and we serve as the link between students, faculty, the business community and business schools across North America. Our initiative is organized and managed by commerce students, and each position on the DCS is volunteer based and without academic credit from the University.
• The promotion of unity among Bachelor of Commerce Co-op students at Dalhousie University
• The promotion and provision of social, academic, athletic and professional activities for Bachelor of Commerce Co-op students at Dalhousie University.
• The promotion and Commerce Co-op students’ participation at all decision-making levels of the School of Business, by ensuring student representation on committees having direct bearing on the rights and interests of Commerce Co-op students at Dalhousie University.
• The fostering of relationships among its student membership and between the students, faculty, and administration of the Dalhousie School of Business.
• The promotion of the Dalhousie Commerce Co-op program to the business world, other universities, other students and the community
in the Commerce Program
on the DCS
a part of the DCS
raised so far this year
To represent and provide academic, social, athletic, and professional networking for Dalhousie Commerce Co-op students.